Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Wrap Up



Howdy fellow readers!
It's time to wrap up what I read in December.
Feel free to click on the video below to discover what I read:






To sum up I read:

+ Christmas is Cancelled by Aurelia B. Rowl (4.5 Kitkats)
+ Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (5 Kitkats)
+ Fracture Me & Juliette's Journal by Tahereh Mafi (5 Kitkats)
+ My True Love Gave to Me by various authours (4 Kitkats) Review 
+ Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 Kitkats)
+ The Sleeper & the Spindle by Neil Gaiman (5 Kitkats)
+ Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols (5 Kitkats)
+ Marly's Ghost by David Levithan (5 Kitkats)
+ Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass (4 Kitkats) Review 
+ Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis (5 Kitkats) Review 
+Geek's Guide to Dating by Eric Smith (4 Kitkats)

 So guys that's the end for this post.
Let me know how you did for December down below.

Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy.

~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment