Wednesday 13 April 2016

WWW Wednesdays | 13th April



WWW_Wednesdays4 
WWW Wednesdays was hosted on Should Be Reading every Wednesday. Unfortunately it is now cancelled. I, however, still want to continue it and want to give credit to the creators.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?...
 

This is a group read for the YA Shot Goodreads group.

I'm reading up to section 2 of my book. 
 
 
 This is a book Sean picked for me to read next.

It seems hilarious and funny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What did you recently finish reading?...
 
 
 
I really enjoyed this book.

My review of this will be up soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think you’ll read next?...
 
  
 
Buddy reading this with a friend and I'm so excited to begin it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post. Let me know your WWW choices below in the comments.

Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this =)
~Katie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment