Sunday 6 July 2014

Sorry I've Been Absent!!


Hey, guys.
Today I am just writing a short post to apologise that I haven't been blogging as much.
I have no real excuse for this. Sometimes life just gets in the way and I can't find time or even sometimes motivation to write.

I am here to let you know that I am aiming to get back into blogging and writing reviews.

It is hard trying to balance a blog as well as a YouTube. It's not easy. 
I am doing my best and I promise to be more active and have more content.

I am working more now as it is Summer, and working at a theme park, the job is hard-going and busy.
Despite this I will try to commit more time and push myself.

Thank you for still following and for staying connected.

To come:
  • Giveaway
  • Take Back the Skies review
  • Geek Girl: Picture Perfect review
  • Eleanor & Park Book Talk

Thanks for being awesome


~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment