Tuesday 4 February 2014

Books That Have Made Me Cry



Hello, guys!

Today I'm going to be talking about some books that have made me cry.
I don't normally cry at books. I'm one of those people that mainly cries at movies. 
The last movie I watched made me cry, and that was The Hunger Games. 


1. Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

This is mainly the last couple of books when things are beginning to get wrapped up, but I found myself so caught up in the books that I was so emotionally involved that I didn't know what to do with myself. 
The ending of the series was perfect and just sad to be over I guess, and that is why I cried.




2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 

I don't think I've heard of anyone that has read this book and not cried at it. 
The characters are so fantastically animated, that you just want to meet them, and you love them so much, that anything that happens to them, you get involved as well. 
A roller coaster of emotions. You just don't know whether to laugh or burst into tears.



 
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

This is only a recent read of mine, and I loved it so much. I don't know why I left it so long to read, but I'm glad that I finally did. 
There was just so much action and suspense that I found it so hard to put the book down
There are reasons why I cried at this one, and one was just so sudden that my heart didn't know what to do. 











4. Falling For Hadie by Komal Kant

I was so surprised to find myself cry at this book, but it was just so beautifully written, and I connected to the main characters so much that I was fully involved within the story. 
The struggles that the characters had to go through with made me struggle with them.
A fantastic story. 



So those are the books that I have cried at.
Are you a book crier?
Let me know down in the comments. If so, what books have made you cry?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment