Tuesday 10 December 2013

Top 10 Books in my Winter TBR Pile



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


  Top Ten Books in my Winter TBR Pile:

 

 

  1. Prides Run by Cat Kalen
  2. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
  3.  Let it Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle & Maureen Johnson
  4.  Don't tell the Groom by Anna Bell
  5.  Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
  6.  The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  7.  Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  8.  Blood Bound by Keshia Swain
  9.  Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
  10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner


 So that's it. Those are my choices and reasons. Let me know yours below. Happy reading!!



~Katie~
 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Percy Jackson as well as The Maze Runner! I hope you do as well (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete