Wednesday 13 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - 13/11/2013


 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted on Breaking the Spine
For today, I have chosen:






 Title: Unforgotten
Author: Jessica Brody
Publisher: Macmillan Children's Books
Release date: February 27th 2014


Goodreads-badge-add-plus


After a daring escape from the scientists at Diotech who created her, Seraphina believes she is finally safe from the horrors of her past. But new threats await her and her boyfriend, Zen, at every turn as Zen falls prey to a mysterious illness and Sera’s extraordinary abilities make it more and more difficult to stay hidden. Meanwhile, Diotech has developed a dangerous new weapon designed to apprehend her, a weapon that even Sera will be powerless to stop. Her only hope of saving Zen’s life and defeating the company that made her is a secret buried deep within her mind. A secret that Diotech will kill to protect.
(From Goodreads)


Seriously, oh my golly gosh!! I NEED this book so badly! I raved about book 1 and just NEED the sequel ;.; 

Let me know your WoW pick below =)
 

~Katie~

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard about this series, but I'm adding the first book to my tbr! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the first book yet. Hope you enjoy!
    Also noticed the different cover compared to the first one.

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cover is the UK edition =)
      You need to read the first book haha

      Delete
  3. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete