Friday 29 November 2013

Feature & Follow Friday ~Favourite Thanksgiving Food~

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This weeks Question:


Q: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

 

Normally when my family come down, we have a chinese take away or fish & chips, haha.
We're typical Brits. 
Unfortunately we don't celebrate thanksgiving. To us it's normally the same food we have on Christmas day as we have a big turkey that lasts a few days. =)


 Let me know in the comments below your answers to the question.  






 If you do decide to follow, leave a link to your blog below and I'll follow back.  I always love finding new blogs and  making new friends. You can follow me via Bloglovin', GFC, Linky, or Networked Blogs. You can also follow me on  Twitter @Kitkatscanread =) 





Happy reading ^_^  



~Katie~
 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting our blog!
    New follower via gfc, bloglovin and twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love that!! We usually celebrate Christmas Eve at home and always have something really easy so that noone gets stressed out :) Then we have a huge dinner at my grandma's because she surely loves to stress about food :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only have turkey once a year here haha. So it's nice when we get it. And the pigs in blankets (sausages wrapped in bacon) and stuffing. Mmmmm.

      Delete
  3. I would love to have Chinese for some different :), I'm the only one in the family that likes it.

    New follower, GFC , Bloglovin

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and the follow! I followed back via GFC, G+, and Twitter. I like the idea about Chinese food. We are going to try something different for Christmas instead of the usual tradition food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy #FF. I love your blog format of doing both written and video reviews. I usually see on or the other. I'm a new GFC follower. Check my blog out at http://www.mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love Chinese food...a bit too much lol
    Followed!
    My FF: http://www.moodylions.com/2013/11/feature-follow-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete