Friday 4 October 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - 4/10/2013

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!



This weeks Question:

Q: What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?

 There's quite a lot of books people have read that I haven't read yet. For example:  

+The Hunger Games series. I feel like everyone has read them but me.   
+Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I only read Divergent last month, but even then it doesn't feel like I've read enough. 
+I STILL haven't completed The Mortal Instruments series or started The Infernal Devices series. 
+All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill 
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Percy Jackson series 
+The Beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider
+Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
+Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
+Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas


I know it seems like I'm missing out on a lot of goods, but I'm trying my best to be up there with everyone else!  Hopefully soon I will be =)


 Let me know in the comments below your answers to the question.  


 If you do decide to follow, leave a link to your blog below and I'll follow back.  I always love finding new blogs and  making new friends. You can follow me via Bloglovin', GFC, Linky, or Networked Blogs. You can also follow me on  Twitter @Kitkatscanread =) 


Happy reading ^_^  


~Katie~



10 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    I've read "Insurgent" and also still have "Divergent" to read. I've loved the first one but I will wait until the release of the third volume to dive into the second...In this case, I already know that I will not have to wait to continue to follow the adventures of the characters... Crazy, yeah I know!

    As for Cassandra Clare's books, I've enjoyed both series but "The Infernal Devices" was much more my thing...

    Your new follower,



    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    Ps: I entered a contest to win an French award for my blog. And I really appreciate, if you stop by my blog before october 25th to vote! It's a daily vote kind of contest so feel free to vote evryday! Lol!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might squeeze in Insurgent this month as Allegiant comes out! And EVERYONE will be reading it, let's be honest!

      I also voted & followed you back ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. I haven't read Eleanor and Park either. But I have read Fangirl and it's wonderful.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I've heard so many great things about both her books, so I'm looking forwards to reading them =D

      Delete
  3. I haven't read a lot of those too. At least you have a lot to look forward to right? :)

    New follower GFC and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeeah thats a good thing.

      Thanks so much for following =)

      Delete
  4. I've only actually read The Hunger Games, so not the only one there. I haven't even read Divergent yet, and I've only read up to book 3 of Mortal Instruments. All Our Yesterdays was one my favourites this year, along with The 5th Wave, and haven't read any of the others yet either.

    I have a ton to catch up on, just keep forgetting about them.

    -New GFC Follower

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! So many books so little time. Thats my motto lol.

      Thanks so much for stopping by & following. I followed you back =)

      Delete
  5. Haven't read Rainbow Rowell yet either. The books looks good though. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read Divergent or Throne of Glass either. They're both on my too read list though! Check out my FF  Followed via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete