Sunday 29 September 2013

September Book Haul/ Stacking the Shelves #2




 Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I'm just going to show you what I got for this month:

~September Book Haul~



Books mentioned:

FOR REVIEW:

+Resist by Sarah Crossan
+Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz
+She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgewick
+Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
+Wait For You by J Lynn
+Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma

GIFTED:


+Fractured by Teri Terry
+No Reverse swag from Marion Croslydon

BOUGHT:


+Eve by Anna Carey
+All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
+TTFN by Lauren Myracle
+Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
+Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
+City of Bones: Shadowhunter's Guide
+Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis


And as usual I got way too many books from NetGalley!! xP

Let me know what you got this week/month in the comments below!

Also, let me know if you've read any of these.

But mostly, let's talk books!!

Please make my day by following my blog. I appreciate every follow =)


~Katie~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Lots of Great and Awesome books in your haul this month. I see lots of books that I want to read in your haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great books :)
    I wanted to say I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check my post for more info! http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-awards-nominations-and_1.html

    ReplyDelete