Friday 27 September 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - 27th September 2010

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!



 
This weeks Question:

Q: Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots.

 

 This is my reading beanbag chair.



 This is my bed where I mostly read.



 Sometimes (on a nice day) I like to read in the conservatory.

 
 

And in the summer, I like to read outside on the swing chair.

 
 
 
What are your reading spots? Let me know in the comments below.

 
 If you do decide to follow, leave a link to your blog below and I'll follow back.  I always love finding new blogs and making new friends. You can follow me via Bloglovin', GFC, Linky, or Networked Blogs =) 


~Katie~

8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a couch girl too thought he conservatory looks beautiful!!

    Old follower :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comforter on your bed!!!

    A new GFC follower xox
    Sarah @ The Ultimate Bookworms
    http://theultimatebookworm23.blogspot.ca/2013/09/feature-for-follow-1.html

    Sorry for the long link, I'm still trying to learn how to post so you can just click the title and it will bring you to the page, but I'm having no luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your spots look great!
    Here is mine: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/follow-me-friday-reading-nook-tour/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite spot if your conservatory and swinging chair , sounds neat to read in!

    ReplyDelete